31/05/2011

Exams are not over, but there are things I want to share.

I am sorry for not being posting anything for so long. I hope you all had a great time.
While revising and having my exams,  here are the fashion/art news which have amazed me.
1) Beyonce`s 'Who run this world? (Girls)" single, it`s video, and especially her performance on Billboard awards.
2) Even thought I am not in Kiev, I`ve had the opportunity to check some of the blogs about the 'I Love Kiev' festival. I was really surprised to see some good looks made by new Ukrainian designers. In particular Anton Belinskiy, Yulia Paskal and Zinaida Likhacheva.

Taking into account that I have not been very productive in my academic work today, I will post a few things.

1)First of all I would like to show you some heels from Spring/Summer 2009 Dior`s House. Here we go...

 (picture taken from fashionpick.com)

I assume these heels were walking in the Gardens of Tuileries in Paris. They are fabulous.

Hopefully, tomorrow morning I am going to be writing about 2 American magicians. Well, in fact they are just very smart people who like to create unusual things. I hope you will like it. Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment